About the challenge
Jump right into UI/UX design headfirst.
Build a product mockup in any design software of your choice.
What to Build
A design prototype.
What to Submit
- MANDATORY Image files showing the complete design.
Resolution must be at least
- 1920 x 1080p for desktop designs
- 720 x 1280p for mobile designs
You may submit multiple images showcasing different resolutions or devices.
- MANDATORY A short writup answering the following questions
- Why did you choose the product
- Describe the issue(s) you faced with the current design
- Describe the research you did to find potential solutions to the problem.
What alternative designs didn't work out?
Extra points for citing your sources and showing preliminary sketches.
- Explain your solution.
How does it improve on the current design.
- OPTIONAL A video demo of your design
- OPTIONAL Source files (.psd/.svg/.fig/.xd/etc) used to create the design
All submitted files must be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
₹ 2,000 in prizes
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Community Advocate, Figma
Complete with respect to all features and edge cases.
New, original, and out of the box.
Scale of Impact
A perspective of business value.
Readiness to Deploy
Based on quality and iterations, readiness of the product to be sent to development.
Target Audience Research
System designed keeping in mind the end-users for whom the system is created. Scored on research (PPT, Video, etc)
Users of the system should be able to perform the tasks satisfactorily, efficiently and effectively while enjoying the experience.
Quick responsiveness to user interaction, error correction, engaging and explanatory.
Overall Visual Design
Interactive design (includes typography, colour palette, layout, etc.)